Friday, November 27, 2009

i just read my about me

that i wrote a while back. i can no longer play soccer untill i get better. i hate doing my nails now. but soccer made me have this; or not. this girl hit me, & she was on my teams. but no need to name names. i remember my ribs hurting when i laugh. then i remeber in bed it hurt like a bitch. i went to the xray people & nothing was broken, but that day it was all "swollen". i waited some days to see if it was a bruise or something; never bruised. one day in school my side was hurting me so bad. i got my mom to take me out, i went to my family doctor i went to since forever ago, and he told me to have a CTSCAN. all this was unfamiliar with me, because i was always healthy and never needed this. They found the results and my pediatrician thought it was a mass. i was rushed to the hospital that day & they all said it was a hemotomo, (fancy word for bloodclot) & it was gonna go away in a couple of weeks or a month. that wasnt the case. i had a follow up appoitment, and nothing was getting smaller. so in a week, the doctors wanted me to get a ultra sound. then a week later see the results, to see differences and stuff. but another problem occured & my mass got bigger. i had to get a MRI a week later & that was one of the worst expierences of my life. they found out it was a tumor and it could be a regular tumor or a cancerous one. i had a biospy when they take tissue from it, & it was cancerous. i stayed in the hospital for 30 hours. the one night i needed to go peee, i got dizzy and fainted. that was so scary. it took me a while till i fell asleep since the pain was unbearable. i'm home now, in pain from this incision & ready to fight my tumor. i remember the doctors saying: the worst thing that can happen is if its a tumor but the looks of her CTSCAN it just looks like a bloodclot." then i remember a month after "the worst that it can be is a tumor that is cancerous" I got THAT worst part. but the worst part about this is if i'm strong enough to fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment