Friday, April 30, 2010

vent.

what if i never went to the doctors to get everything checked? what if i didnt do chemo? what if i didnt do radiation? what if i didnt have to go thru any of this. would the cancer spread? would i be dead? what if..? sometimes i sit in my bed & wonder.. wtf is happenning & wtf am i gonna do when it comes back. if my margins werent negative. if my lung has cancer all in it? and i have to go thru chemo? or sit and die? what? i just started to grow my hair. its a relief. but if i have to do it. i will just die. my whole life will collapse. i want my hair long. i want to not go thru this again. i want to be a regular teenager in school enjoying life instead of hospitals, and doctors, and pain, and no self confident, when can i go out without my hair, ash? when will i just not care. i dont get it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ash, I pray for you, and yes someone is really reading your blog lol. you will get through this, I have been following your blog since your first one. please keep posted. Your friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I believe in the power of prayer. Your confession Ash should be along the lines like this if you dont mind me saying. Father in Heaven, I love you and I want to thank you for giving me the life you have. Even though right now its a challenge to me at the moment. I still want to give You praise. I know You LOVE me and You see what I am going through. Father, give me the strength to believe in your Healing Power. I know that cancer is not Your will. I believe in your WORD that says: By your stripes I am HEALED. SO, i hope that helps you.
    Ash, ask the Lord to come into your heart and touch your mind and ask Him for His love to invade your spirit.
    Love you,
    Ray

    ReplyDelete