Wednesday, December 2, 2009

FML

today, i went to school finally. it has been a week. i was so excited to see everyone, you have no idea. But as 8 period was ending i realized how much i am gonna miss everybody. school and the social time is heaven to me. now i'm gonna miss it until the end of the year. & i'm so pissed,sad, and so much other emotions because of this. i'm gonna be homebound, & my teachers coming to my house and teaching me. it's so bad. i hate life. see, chemo kills all your good cells too, & my immune system will be VERY low. & get sick very easily, which means if i go to school, i could catch some serious things.... oinkoink. (catch mah drift? [probably not]) anyways, the point is, my life sucks right now. sucks so bad. i loved my classes & now i can't even go to them, or visit time to time. whatever. i'm so mad. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment