Saturday, January 2, 2010

sorry it's been so long.

well last time since i posted it was about school & other stuff. well, lemme tell you what happened :D. i had chemo. & im gonna explain this. i take rounds of chemo. & each cycle for me is 3 weeks, then i go back for another round. i stay in the hospital for about 3 days & got shoot up with my drugs. Haha. but i stay more if needed. for me, it was. The first night i got chemo, was perfectly fine, no disiness, nausea, vomiting, the reuglar symptons & i got really happy cus i thought i wasn't gonna have any of that horrible crap. guessed wrong. the second day, i was fine, just dissy when i got up, & a bit naussis. see, i can't take pills cus i'm retarted & when i to take medications orally, it has to be nasty liquids that make my mouth disgustin flavored. nasty, right. anyways, i couldn't get up cus i would get dizzy, & see blocks and black then need to lay down. i only got up to go pee, which was red cus of the chemo. lmao. & all the meds make you not go poop. haha. okay, i think by the third day, i slept all day, literally. When i went to sleep @ night, i didnt wake up untill the next night. so like 24 hours. Get it or nah? but when i slept all day, my family said i acted crazy cus of this meds these docs gave me. i twisted & turned in my bed, & did death stares. lmfaoo! but when i woke up @ night, i was in the bathroom, standing, my mom on my side, & throwing up in the toilet. i dont remember even walking there. all i remember is trying to go to the bathroom& my mom yelling at me saying what are you doing trying to pee in the trashcan, cus i was opening the lid of it & then i go black & wake up standing over the toilet throwing up. gaaaaaay! & my mom said it was so much. fun way to wake up too. okay.. fourth day, i wakke up i guess..& do nothing. i remmeber trying to walk around in the hospital with my mom, then i got so dizzy, & i remember trying to walk back to my room, then i dont remember a thing untill i wake up later that day. & this whole time i'm not eating, cus chemo makes... (new post ran out of room)

No comments:

Post a Comment