Saturday, January 2, 2010

READ ONE BELOW FIRST. this is part II

... makes you smell everything as this pugent, nasty ass smell that you couldn't believe. & with all the dissiness & nausea & vomiting you dont wanna eat period. SO ANYWAYS, (i get off topic so much, must be my immigrant blood) the fourth daay.. yeah, i sleep & wake up at night needing to go the the bathrrom, so i go, get up, & get so dizzy, & fall down hard on my butt. cus i guessed i blacked out. then my mom storms in the bathrroom helps me up, & puts me in my bed. i feel nauses, & feel like i have to puke so i grab the vomit bucket & puke my guts out. then i feel alot better, & my mom brushed my teeth in my bed. lol. then i feel horrible again, go to sleep, & get woken up. OH YEAH! these nurses dont let me freaking sleep! they take my blood pressure & temperture every, like, couple hours! listen to this crap: i fall asleep, get woken up @ 4 in the morning every night for 'vitals' which is the blood pressure & tempeture. Then they wake me up every morning at 7 for them again. omg, its crazy. i get so fed up. & if im trying to make up this sleep loss & nap, they still wake me up! at this point, you would want to become a mass-murderer, in my case, chuckie, & kill them! ANYWAYS, (there goes my puerto rican immigrant blood again going off-topic) alright, so my mom leaves by the fifth day, & my bald headed of a dad comes in & tells me i have to walk around, so i can go poop, cus the nurses wont let me out untill i can hydrate myself, & pass a stool. OH, if you didnt know, i learned this from hospital stays, a stool is basiclly poop. like, idk whhy they call it that, or name it that. weird. like, when before i started this hospital stuff i would think if someone said stool, it would be the thing people stand on to reach things. but now, thanks to demented hospitals making me sick, when someone says stool, i think of poop. OKAY, back to my shiny headed dad. he basiclly came into the hospital, making me work. he made me get up & made me walk to the other side of the room, & then i got so dizzy & had to lay down.......

No comments:

Post a Comment