Saturday, January 2, 2010

READ THE ONES BELOW. this is part III.

....thanks dad. i hope your reading this so you can get mad & i can beat you up, bald headed, man boob, stupid head! KK, so then afterward he made me do it again & again. (if i didnt meantion, since my memory sucks, this is the fifth day) & then my dad made me take a shower, but i finallly passed a stoool! then i got undressed slowly & got soo dizzy, then being dizzy, i put all my clothes back on, call my dad in the bathroom, make him bring me something to puke in, & then i do my business, & you would figure, after all that stress i wanted to lay down, but NO the bald head made me take a bath. so i had to put a aquaguard on my port, which is this thing in my skin for all my chemo to go straight to my heart & pump into my veins.. i guess. & that thing was like tape & trying to takee it off was like a bandaid, & hurt so badd! ugh. stupid thing. so yeah, then my dads girlfriend came, brought my auntie annes pretzels i craved. THIS WAS MY FIRST PIECE OF FOOD IN 6 DAYS since i had to fast before my surgery for my port too. then my dads cousin jeff, which i call cousin jeff too came & i started to eat slowly & walk without getting dizzy & hydrating myself, so since i did a "stool" ,lol, i could go home. who thought that ppoop could be so important?! ahah. so i came home @ like 11, & my sister greeted me & her boyfriend since i havent seen them cus i was sleeping & acted crazy when they did visit. & my ferret sniffed me all over & licked me & immediatly started playing cus i came home. i'lll tell you when i came home stories & other things later cus my thumbs are killing me. but wait! when i went into chemo i was 108 pounds, comming out i was 97. 11 pounds in 6 days. not good. not good....

1 comment:

  1. wow ashley. i dont know what to say. im sorry

    -Dani Dimacale

    ReplyDelete